On November 3rd last year, Chuwi announced that they were working on a new 2in1 tablet running on a Intel Apollo Lake CPU and a 3000×2000 resolution screen while on January 6th this year Chuwi shared some more information about their new flagship tablet on showed it the Hi13 during the CES 2017 in Las Vegas and it will now finally hit the market.
The Chuwi Hi13 will be officially released on February 20th with a retailprice of $369. The pre-sale will start on the same date.
So what can we expect?
- 13.5 inch 3000 x 2000 resolution 3:2 ratio screen.
- Intel Apollo Lake Celeron N3450 CPU + Gen9 Graphics 500 GPU.
- Windows 10 Home operating system (Ubuntu OS support).
- 4 GB DDR3L memory + 64 GB eMMC storage + max 128GB TF card extension.
- Support detachable metal rotary keyboard (with dual full size USB-A).
- New Chuwi HiPen H3 (coming soon) or HiPen H1 stylus works with Hi13.
- 2.4G/5G Dual band Wi-Fi + full-function USB-C port (support audio and video transmission).
- 24W fast charging + 10000mAh large battery.
- 2MP front camera + 5MP rear camera.
- AAC Four-speaker audio, has a high-quality speaker in each corner.
- All-metal unibody design and high-precision CNC process.
Chuwi shared a comparison sheet with us in advance to show the differences and advantages compared the the Surface and iPad Pro.