The Vernee Mars, which was launched in September, is getting its first OTA update. Main fixes are optimizing the camera performance, improve the fingerprint sensor accuracy and fix some other bugs.
The complete list of the OTA update is:
1. Optimized audio output, including the volume and quality.
2. Optimized the rear camera and improved the camera performance in low light environment.
3. Optimized the fingerprint registration process and unlocking experience.
4. Added a data option in the status bar.
5. Enhanced the compatibility of the camera with third party apps.
6. Improved the touch accuracy and sensitivity of the TP.
7. Fixed the software bugs which influence the reboot.
It’s reported that Vernee is now in the middle of adapting Android 7.0 for its existing models and Vernee has claimed the Vernee Mars will be the first Helio P10 smartphone to get the Android 7.0 update.